Are you looking to meet other women of our parish and grow in friendship? Come join us! The Women of Ascension group (open to all women of our parish) was established to offer women the opportunity to gather in fellowship. We seek to glorify and serve God, promote spiritual growth, build friendships, and have fun.
Our monthly events include social, service, and spiritual opportunities. Come to all our events or just a few. No formal registration is required to become a member of our group. Simply register to attend an event. If you have questions or would like to receive a monthly event reminder via email, contact us at WOAscensionOP@gmail.com or text/call Veronica Gasparavoich at 913-481-8113.
First Saturday Devotion (Ongoing)
Join Women of Ascension on the first Saturday of each month.
- 8:00AM: Rosary in the Church (we will gather by the Mary statue in the left transept).
- 8:30AM: Morning Mass
- 9:00AM: Prayer & Fellowship in the St. Luke’s Room immediately following Mass.
For more information about the First Saturday Devotion visit: fatima.org/first-saturday-devotion/. If you have questions please contact Mary Connor at email@example.com.
- (On-going) 1st Saturday Devotion
- August 29, 2023- Bunco
- September 18, 2023- Meet, Mingle, & Pray
- October 12, 2023- Painting Party
- November 4, 2023- History of Church Music with Fr. Stull
- November 30, 2023- Advent By Candlelight
- January 13, 2024- Trivia Night (open to all)/hosted by WOA
- February 13, 2024- Line Dancing
- March 2, 2024- Mary’s Way of the Cross (Lenten Retreat)
- April Service Project- TBD
- May 7, 2024- Rosary Making (to benefit the sick and homebound)
- June (TBD)- Winery
If you have questions or would like to receive monthly event reminders, please email WOAscensionOP@gmail.com.
2023-2024 Women of Ascension President
President: Mary Connor Vice President: Veronica Gasparovich
Board Members: Diane Pyle, Suzy Fritz, Geri Teager, Heather Impens, Laura Haeusser