Stewardship As A Way Of Life
Stewardship is our Time, Talent and Treasure returned to God in thanksgiving for all that He has given us.
Church of the Ascension is a vibrant Catholic community that embraces Stewardship as a Way of Life. A life of Stewardship is rooted in Scripture and is a disciple’s response to the mission and ministry of the local and universal Church in sharing the Gospel. Stewardship recognizes that we, as individuals, are not the owners of our lives, our time, our talent, nor our treasure, but stewards or managers of these God-given gifts.
Faith Lived… Blessings Shared
Making Your 2023 Commitment
Please make your 2023 Commitment by completing the Stewardship Form below.
A full listing of all the ministries at Church of the Ascension can be found in the Ministry Directory & Resource Guide.
Registered parishioners/families should be in good standing with respect to Stewardship by:
- Practicing the Catholic faith and living Catholic values.
- Sharing in the prayer life of the parish through weekly participation in the Mass and Holy Days of Obligation.
- Supporting the life and mission of the parish through acts of service by becoming an active volunteer in our programs and ministries.
- Parishioners are encouraged to volunteer for one or more ministries.
- Practicing financial stewardship to the best of their ability as an expression of gratitude to God for His blessings received.
To download a paper copy of the form, click here.
Fulfilling Your Commitment
How To Give
(Click for more information)
How Realm Works
REALM is the database that Ascension uses for parish membership, contributions and accounting. If you are a registered parishioner and have yet to activate your REALM profile, please contact Susan Roth at email@example.com to send a REALM invitation to you.
Please note the invitation email link will come from firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign Up For Realm
Privacy Settings Overview
Questions? Contact Karen Newkirk in parish office, 913-681-3348 or email@example.com.