Together is a date night ministry for married couples, hosted *together* by St. Michael the Archangel Parish and Church of the Ascension. Grow closer to Christ, *together* with your spouse and *together* with your faith community.
Calling all Fathers and Husbands …
POSTPONED — due to extremely high temperatures and unforeseen circumstances, this event has been postponed.
Saturday, June 19th
St. Michael the Archangel
Athletic (East) Field
(Rain location: Parish Hall)
- 6:30 – 7:15 Food truck and Fellowship
- 7:15 – 8:00 Fr. Viet on Fatherhood
- 8:00 + Conversations and connections (stay late or go home early — your call!)
Join us on Father’s Day weekend for an outdoor evening with food, fellowship, and marriage enrichment. Fr. Viet will share on the theme of Fatherhood, encouraging men in their unique rolls in our Church, marriages, and homes. All married couples are invited to attend! Note: you do not need to be a parent or have children at home to be encouraged by Fr. Viet’s message!
Contact Sarah Streitwieser for additional information: email@example.com
This event is free and registration is not required, BUT your registration helps us plan more accurately!
Don’t Forget to bring:
- Outdoor chairs or blanket
- Money for Food truck
- BYOBeverage if desired!
Mark your calendars for the following Saturdays; 6:30-8:30 PM. More details will follow soon!
- June 19, 2021 | St. Michael the Archangel Parish
- July 24, 2021 | Church of the Ascension
August| Back to school season means couples with kids are BUSY!
- September 11, 2021 | St. Michael the Archangel Parish
- October 16, 2021 | Church of the Ascension
- November 13, 2021 | St. Michael the Archangel Parish
December| Keep Advent simple! January| Enjoy your family during the Christmas Season!
- February 12, 2022 | Church of the Ascension
- March 5, 2022 | St. Michael the Archangel
- April 23, 2022 | Church of the Ascension
May| Graduation season means couples with kids are BUSY!
- June 4, 2022 | Location TBD
More about Together:
Church of the Ascension & St. Michael the Archangel Parish have teamed up to co-host Together, a date night ministry for married couples. Join us on Saturday evenings for drinks, appetizers, and conversation. Through collaborative learning, inter-parish fellowship, and dynamic speaker presentations, marriages will go deeper and faith communities will grow broader — all in an authentic, fun, and pressure-free atmosphere.
The topics for each evening will be “served a la carte,” meaning, you do not need to prepare with reading or homework ahead of time, nor do you need to attend every available evening (although you are certainly encouraged to do so)! All married couples are invited to come — so bring a friend from your neighborhood or from a neighboring parish.