Thrive! by Dr. Laurie Heap introduces parents to new information needed for your kids to foster well-being and healthy relationships. Through this parenting workshop you will be equipped with new skills based on research that will help your children:
- Have better health (few sick days due to infectious illness)
- Focus attention
- Relate better to peers (even in cases of teasing in the middle school years)
- Better understand people and have more empathy
- Foster better friendships
- Perform better academically
The information offered on well-being is also connected to our Catholic faith’s doctrine, the sacraments, and morality. By showing concrete connections between thriving and the faith, children are better able to evangelize within secular culture and make spiritual growth and development an intrinsic, rather than extrinsic goal.
Due to the length of time, childcare will not be provided. Please feel free to bring infants. Nursing accommodations will be available. Contact Ray Martin with questions at the Parish Office or email@example.com.