Youth Faith Formation
Assisting Parents in raising Missionary Disciples
Welcome! We are looking forward to a great upcoming year. Our programs help young people to encounter Christ and follow Jesus. We seek to partner with parents by providing young people a formation program where they experience Christ through the sacraments, prayer, devotions, and dynamic instruction which fosters an active and conscious participation in the Christian life.
- Children’s Liturgy of the Word at both the 8:15AM and 10:00AM Masses
- Weekly Youth Faith Formation for Kindergarten – 6th Grade every Wednesday from 6:00pm to 7:30pm. (New This Year – parents will be meeting on the first Wednesday of the month in the parish hall).
- Family Formation – K-6 grade. Parents and kids meet on the first Wednesday of the month (6:00pm to 7:30pm) and take home lessons to do at Home for the next 3 weeks.
- Year I Confirmation -7th grade – Sunday evenings from 6:30pm to 8:00pm.
- Year II Confirmation (S&L) – We will be meeting about once a month in person and the other weeks in small groups exploring the faith.
- High School Apologetics Class – 9th – 12 Graders – Do you desire to know and defend your Catholic Faith? This is a great starting place.
- By Registering online you commit to:
~ Staying up to date on what your child is exploring each week.
~ Bringing your child each time we meet.
~ Allowing us to occasionally post pictures on our website/social media of your child (no names will ever be mentioned).
Fall classes have started. Please call the YFF office or stop by in person to register for classes.