Hope, Peace, Joy and Love
Preparing Our Hearts for Advent
Wednesday, November 30, 2022 in the Parish Hall
5:30 – 9:00pm
Advent by Candlelight is an annual event for the women of our parish. We gather in joyful anticipation to prepare our hearts to celebrate the coming of the Messiah. The Parish Hall is transformed into a candlelit wonderland, complete with dinner, drinks, music, prayer and an inspirational speaker.
Dinner is provided by Rosati’s and will be served buffet style. Dietary restrictions are available upon request.
A dessert buffet will be provided.
Women can sign up to host (or co-host) a table of 8. Or you can register as an individual guest and we will assign you to a table.
A hostess will invite other women to join her for the evening and decorate the table with her choice of Advent/Christmas decorations and candles. The hostess may bring wine to serve at the table and light appetizers if desired. Each table is responsible for their own clean up.
Hostess set up will begin at 4:00pm. Women of Ascension will provide each table with a black table cloth, plates, cups, silverware and napkins. You may, if desired, bring your own tableware to use. Please bring a water pitcher/carafe for your table.
Teresa Hamilton, founder of “Giving the Basics,” will speak on “Advent, Preparing the Heart of a Woman.”
- $160 per table ($20 per person)
- Each Hostess will register and submit the payment for the table.
- (The hostess will collect payment from their table guests. If bringing payment to the parish office, the full amount should be turned in together.)
- Tables will be identified by the hostess name, please let your table guests know to look for your name
- $20 per person
- People registering as individuals will be randomly assigned a table.
- (If you have less than 8 people, and you want to sit together, one person needs to register and submit payment for the group.)
Do not delay, we anticipate this event to sell out. November 22nd is the deadline for registration and payment.
Link to Register:
You will receive a confirmation email when you have registered. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact Marcia Jacobson at email@example.com
For additional information:
Suzy Fritz, 727.560.0839 or Heather Impens, 816.916.4164 or Elisa Smith 913.908.7411