O Come Let Us Adore Him
Advent by Candlelight is an annual event for women of our parish. We gather in joyful anticipation to prepare our hearts to celebrate the coming of the Messiah. The parish hall is transformed into a candlelight wonderland, complete with dinner & drinks, music, prayer and an inspirational speaker.
As in years past, we have reached our capacity for this event.
We are looking for women to host (or co-host) a table or you can register as an individual guest and we will assign you to a table.
- $20 per person donation helps to defray costs.
- Women of Ascension will provide each table with a white tablecloth, plates, cups, silverware, dessert and water.
- Dinner is provided by Rosatti’s and will be served in buffet style. (gluten free option can be ordered)
- A hostess will invite other women to join her for the evening and decorate the table with her choice of Advent/Christmas decorations and candles. Hostess set up can begin at 4:00pm.
- The hostess will bring wine to serve at the table.
Each table is responsible for their own clean up.
Don’t worry about filling your table, we will have women coming individually or in small groups that will be happy to join you.
This Year’s speaker is Chris McGruder with The Veil Removed
Come learn more about the Eucharist and the miraculous beauty found in the Catholic Mass.
Thursday, December 2, 2021 in the Parish Hall
For additional information:
Renee Bartholome: 913-787-4662 or Mary Bibler: 816-560-3545