Calling all Mom Bloggers:
We would love to hear from you! All perspectives are welcome; and — NO! — you do not need to be an accomplished writer! How are you navigating faith and family life during this unprecedented time? Topics could include:
- Silver linings (unexpected blessings in this difficult time)
- The Easter Season
- Divine Mercy
- Practicing faith at home
- Dealing with grief or loss (your’s, your spouse’s, and/or your child(ren)’s grief/loss).
- Helpful “how-to” tutorials (please keep these doable!)
- Work/life/family/faith balance
- Failed attempts at new practices
- Scripture reflection
- Healthy and happy home practices
- Staying connected while distancing
- Using extra time well
- Surviving without extra time (i.e. working moms who are now moonlighting as home-school moms)
Please submit your articles to Sarah at email@example.com. We will take care of posting, formatting, and graphics!