Trivia Night is on Saturday, January 8th in the Parish Hall.
7:00p.m. Set up & social time (Updated)
7:30p.m. Prayer; format & rules explained
This is a parish wide event hosted by Women of Ascension with proceeds benefiting Celebrate Ascension.
Click here to register: https://one.bidpal.net/celebratetrivia2022
Preferential seating is based on first-registered so it is time to organize and reserve your table of 8.
We anticipate this event to sell out.
- This event is returning and a great opportunity to share in some friendly competition and brain exercises in the month of January.
- Cost $25 per person, $200 per table of 8.
- The format is audio and visual rounds until 10 p.m. with a half-time break for music bingo.
- Cash prizes are awarded for top placers and best-themed tables.
- All proceeds benefit Celebrate Ascension which is on Saturday, February 26, 2022.
- Bring your own beverages, snacks and decorations.
- Come as you are or dressed in team theme costume.
- Purchase your five (5) mulligan max per team at registration. $10 per mulligan.
Would you rather watch the fun? Approximately 10 volunteers are needed to check in and to run each round of answer sheets to the scoring table.
Please email Teresa Ahrens at firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer.