6:30PM – 8:00PM
Music and Activities from your Car
Parking Lot opens at 6:00.
IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION. PLEASE READ:
Please observe our rules for protecting you and your fellow parishioners during this time when your health is most important. Following of guidelines also allows our parish to continue to provide outdoor community events. We will be following CDC guidelines, creating opportunity for social distancing and utilizing heightened cleanliness practices and security.
• Please do not come to the event if you are sick. Practice social distancing and bring hand sanitizer and masks to minimize the spread of germs.
• Vehicle need to be parked every other spot and we ask that ALL SOCIAL Distance – please keep your family together either in your car or in front of your car. Thank you!
• You may bring lawn chairs to sit outside of your vehicle (we cnourage you to leave some room in the front of your vehicle for chairs. Patrons may sit outside in pickup truck beds or inside an SUV with rear hatch open (not above your roof line please). You must wear a mask if you choose to sit outside of your vehicle; State of Kansas and Johnson County mandate. A radio station – 98.7 will also be available for listening inside your vehicle.
• Coolers are allowed. Please no alcoholic beverages.
• Again, We request that you remain within an arms length of your vehicle while sitting outside.
• The playground is off limits during this event.
In case bad weather please watch our parish facebook page.
Questions: Contact William O’Leary – email@example.com