Becoming One is a ministry created by and for newly (and newly-ish!) married couples. We are passionate about loving our spouses, growing in faith, and connecting as a community. Want to join us?
Becoming One Holiday Season Kick-Off
Date: Saturday, December 3, 2022
Location: Church of the Ascension, St. Mark Room
Topic: How do your form your own traditions for the Christmas season — as a new family, together? Appetizers and drinks provided!
Registration: RSVP Link
Mark Your Calendars:
- We typically get together on the 3rd Thursday of each month
- Some months we meet at Ascension; other months we meet off site.
- Timing varies, but we usually meet between 6:30/7-8:30/9 PM.
- Consider our upcoming details and dates to be an approximation of reality … not actual reality!
- Plans will likely ebb and flow. Stay tuned!
Check back for more upcoming dates
More details about upcoming events will be posted soon!!
More about who we are and what we are all about:
“We are on our way” … join us!
We are on our way: We are on a journey, moving toward knowing and loving our spouses, our faith, and our community more fully and more passionately. We are actively creating a group — a family of sorts — that is vibrant, authentic, and open to new people and ideas.
Join us: If you are married or engaged and interested in joining or learning more, then we would love to have you! Contact Marissa Brown at email@example.com for more information or to be added to our email distribution list.