The latest release of our Android app is currently under review at the Google Play store. Fortunately, you can still download the app and manually install it on your Android device by following these simple instructions!
- Go to your device settings General>Security
- Check the box under Unknown sources that says to “allow installation of applications from both trusted and unknown sources”.
- Open a web browser on your device and go to this url or simply click the link https://kcascension.org/app/kcascension_1.apk
- Once the file is downloaded you should see a popup asking if you want to open the file. Open it and choose install if prompted.
- You may see a popup asking if you would like Google to scan the app for errors, we suggest you decline this.
- Once installed find the Ascension logo icon in your app listing and it should open successfully!
Please contact Ray Martin with any technical problems.