Dates for 2016: Drop off “treasures: June 12-14th. Sale is 15th- 18th.
Garage Sale is Social Concerns #1 (and only!) fund raiser of the year. This helps fund the many ministries we participate in to fulfill the corporal and spiritual works of Mercy.
We have it the 3rd week of June (week after VBS, week before Father’s Day). It is a very family friendly ministry and kids can make a serious dent in their service hour requirements! We ask that kids younger than high school be accompanied by parents to volunteer, but all are more than welcome to help!
This is a GREAT ministry for busy people because it is a one week “one and done” for most of the positions, even lead positions. Please contact Jean in the office if you want to explore chairing an area of the garage sale. (firstname.lastname@example.org) You do not need to be present the whole week or all day. You may want to “share the fun” with a friend. We need people to set up the areas but have plenty of volunteers to help out!
The Myths and Truths of Immigration – June 13th
What questions do you have about immigration? Greg Bole has worked for years with individuals seeking to become US citizens and other legal considerations immigrants encounter. Greg will share some of his experience and answer your questions. He comes highly recommended from individuals who heard him speak to Archbishop Naumann and his staff. Come join us from 6:30pm to 7:30pm on June 13th in the St. Matthew Room. Light refreshments will be provided.
Youth Faith Formation Summer Session
Open to all incoming 1st Graders, 3rd – 6th Graders
June 19-29, 2017
8:30AM to 12:30PM
Since we have other formation options we require that your child(ren) attend each day and the whole time to register for Summer Youth Faith Formation.
After Clicking on the above link go to “Available Registrations”
If you are having trouble registering:
~ Contact William: email@example.com
~ Any potential problems with the online registration will be handled as soon as we are able. Thanks for your patience!
Youth Faith Formation
Welcome! We are looking forward to a great upcoming year. Our programs help young people to encounter Christ and follow Jesus. We seek to partner with parents by providing young people a formation program where they experience Christ through the sacraments, prayer, devotions, and dynamic instruction which fosters an active and conscience participation in the Christian life.
- K4C on Sunday mornings from 10:00am to 11:00am for Pre-school 3 and 4 year old’s and Kindergarten students.
- Weekly Youth Faith Formation for 1st – 6th Grade every Wednesday from 5:30pm to 6:45pm. (Parent/Child gathering on last Wed. of each month).
- Family Formation (1st Wednesday of the month) from 6:00pm to 7:30pm K-6 Grade (parents come to the parish hall and kids to the classroom).
- Year I Confirmation -7th grade – Sunday evenings from 6:30pm to 8:00pm. We increased the price to provide for food and other supplies.
- Year II Confirmation (S&L) – 8th grade (must be in Year I before you can register for Year II) from 6:30pm to 8:00pm each Sunday evening. We increased the price to provide for food and other supplies.
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd from 5:30pm to 6:45pm on Wednesdays for Kindergarten and 1st Graders. If there is enough interest we will offer this.
By Registering online you commit to:
~ Bringing your child each time we meet.
~ Allowing us to occasionally post pictures on our website/facebook of your child (no names will ever be mentioned).
Couples celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary in 2017 are invited to this
celebration with Archbishop Naumann.
Marriage & Family Life Office
913-647-0345 or firstname.lastname@example.org