January 27, 2018
9:10am – 12:30pm
(Mass at 8:00am)
Family breakdown affects every family in America:
- Adult children of divorce.
- Abandoned spouses.
- Grandparents raising grandchildren.
Even the best families are dealing with these issues. Come to the Ruth Institute’s Half Day Spiritual Workshop: “Healing Family Breakdown,” next Saturday, here at Ascension parish. You will do serious work, in a spirit of fun.
- Are you tired of the drama, insecurity and lovelessness?
- Do you wonder how to help your family, kids or grandkids?
- Do you wonder how we got in this mess and how to recover?
- How do we prevent family breakdown?
Contact Deacon Tony Zimmerman 913-647-0329 with questions.
This event is presented by the Archdiocese Office of Family Life.
Contact Dick Kane with questions firstname.lastname@example.org or 913-484-7402.